A conversation between a Raven and a Snowy Owl.
It looks like the raven really wants the owl to leave and is trying to intimidate it, but the owl doesn’t care because it knows the raven is all bark and no bite. Or all squawk and no peck. Erm…
Actually, it looks more like the raven is curious about the funny bird and wants to sit next to it, and the owl doesn’t wanna be friends :[ The raven’s body language isn’t aggressive at all — it’s backing down appropriately when the owl displays aggression. Notice the way it’s careful to draw back every time it gets too close to the owl. This is an animal that’s trying to establish it isn’t a threat.
Keep in mind there’s a huge intellect disparity here — ravens exhibit novel tool use and complex communication, whereas owls aren’t even as smart as ducks. We’re sort of trained to view crows and ravens as villainous, but really they’re very playful animals.
"HI YOU’RE PRETTY WANNA BE FRIENDS??"
This is so cute ‘cause I can imagine the crow being the talkative, friendly one and he’s just like “hi gosh wow you’re pretty I’ve never seen a white crow before! How’d ya get your feathers so white? Do you eat a lot of marshmallows? I eat a lot of marshmallows! This human lady feeds me marshmallows—” and on and on and the owl’s probably just like “What no go away”
Rebageling here because it’s my art blog *shrug*
if you ever think English is not a shit language just remember that read and lead rhyme and read and lead rhyme, but read and lead don’t rhyme, and neither do read and lead.
This post fucked me up.
i wish more harry potter fic would focus on the fact the trio were teenagers in the 90’s think of what we could have
- the muggleborn students bringing lisa frank notebooks to school to the bemusement of the other students only to start a sparkle rainbow unicorn phase
- kids charming pokemon cards with the same magic used to make their photos move dont pretend you wouldnt want that
- a desperate attempt from the teachers to put a stop to the pokemon card game (if one more duel breaks out over that goddamn shining charizard card) which fails because the students just end up charming them to keep the cards hidden
- magical wizards taking advantage of the beanie baby craze and creating toys infused with magical properties - hippogriffs and doxy’s and a whole range of mini dragons that can breathe realistic fire. arthur weasley had to work three weeks straight to calm down the mess that started when muggle collectors somehow got hold of them
- hermione bringing her portable cd player (and large bag of cds) to the burrow one evening to listen to some music while she does her work and having to explain to mr weasley it’s exact properties and function
- harry finding an old tamagotchi in dudley’s old room and givng it to ron for a laugh. ron manages to kill it in five minutes
- skip it vs quidditch arguments in the common rooms (what do you mean you just jump over it wheres the skill in that)
- everyone knows the fresh prince of bel air theme tune, pureblood or not you know it
- magically enchanted pogs (remember herpo the foul? he’s back, in pog form!)
- denim on denim robes
hahahahahahahahahahaha its tiny fucking legs hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
Joseph Begley lights up rooms in a cheeky way with ‘Slap It’
A quick pinch or squeeze of the ‘slap it’ lamp by London-based designer Joseph Begley brightens up rooms with its warm glow. made from realistic feeling silicone, the cheeky light responds to pressure sensors when it is touched, directly turning it on or off.
Ok can I have
i want a few of every color in a room and have a bunch of people over for a buttslapping rave where we have to make the room flash by slappinbutts
This tree makes の sense.
Are you ****ing kidding me.
I KNEW THAT BEFORE YOU EXPLAINED IT!
… . and I’m just really happy about that okay Japanese is hard.
(sorry about the swears)
I love how everyones house in achievement city is cute and normal while geoff’s house is like
I saved one of the calendars I printed so I could do a giveaway!
I’ll ship it for you.
1) You must be following me.
2) Reblogs will be counted….
'I Don't Know What I Did But It Worked' — A thrilling story about my academic life